The "canopy tour" offers our visitors an unforgettable experience, driving our jeep, walking among memorable landscapes and zip lining, all ranging more than 2 km.
The starting point is also the highest point of the Zipline and gives you the most beautiful sightseeing, overlooking the south of the island of Krk, Baška and the island of Prvić. The ride of your lifetime, about two hours long on various ziplines, with a remarkable view of the Adriatic Sea and the magnificent karst landscape, is a unique experience that you can cherish in your lifelong memories.
- By getting familiar with the safety equipment, dressing, and checking it.
- Visitors then pass a short training and jump into our jeep that will transport them two and a half kilometers away – at the Zipline start.
- Upon arriving at the location, visitors receive another reminder and instructions necessary for the "canopy tour" passing the first line, the so-called "Baby line", visitors learn the basics of zip lining (braking, monkey style).
- After that, the adventure of your lifetime begins...
- 8 lines (total length of over 2 km, with a maximum speed of 80 km/h)
- 2 hours (usually two hours, depending on the groups of people)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- free parking,
- complete safety equipment,
- driving to the starting location with our jeep,
- 2 of our instructors with each group, and
- zip lining at all times.
- Use of certified PETZL safety equipment!
- Children up to 12 years’ experience the Zipline with the escorted instructors.
- The maximum weight of the person is 115 kg.
- When zip lining hands must be laid on the brake, not on the cable.
- Zipline is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems.